Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gray Pleather Burda Skirt

I am so very behind on my blogging lately. I still love all of you we've just been busy here enjoying then end of summer and getting adjusted to our new fall schedule. I've got some fun stuff coming though so please keep stopping by from time to time and as always I love to hear what you have to say.
This was my Sew Weekly creation for music week.  I was cheating a bit because it isn't inspired by a specific artist or album but I do think it has quite the rocker feel.  I mean really its a pleather skirt with a zebra lining if I were ever a rock star this is the skirt I would wear.
The skirt is the first skirt in the Burda Style book with no alterations.  Its a little shorter then my normal skirt but I made the size that hits my hips and fully lined it so I can wear tights easily this winter.  Thankfully it is a great pattern and will hopefully become a TNT pattern though I've been watching my weight a bit more closely at the end of the summer because I want my pants to fit this winter so I may have to tweak it or try another size this winter.  
Gotta run. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers